Imagine the government passing a national law that:
- Bans wi-fi in nursery schools,
- Creates a national RF agency,
- Mandates wi-fi routers be turned off in elementary schools except when needed,
- Mandates posting of wi-fi router locations,\
- Modifies advertisements to recommend phones be held away from the head, and
- Commissions a report to be prepared on electro-hypersensitivity.
Well, if you live in France, you don’t need to imagine it. On January 29th, 2015, the French National Assembly passed just such a law, putting the health of citizens front and center in the great RF debate. What will it take for similar action in the United States? Let us know in your comments.
Read more about this historic law here.
You can also read the actual law in French here.